Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Time Travel

Q: Where would you go?
A: I would go back to the day the President Lincoln was assassinated.

Q:To which year or period would you travel?
A: I would travel back to April 14, 1865

Q: Who would you want to meet or what event would you want to witness?
A:I would like to meet Lincoln or John Wilkes Booth so I could stop the shooting.

Q: Where would you find this person or see this event?
A:I would find them in the Ford's theatre.

Q: Why would you want to meet this person or witness this event?
A:  I would want to meet this person so I could prevent the death of President Lincoln.

Q: How might YOU change history?
A:  I would stop the assassination of one of the greatest presidents of the Unites States.

1 comment:

  1. It would be interesting to see how history would change if someone stopped the assassination of Lincoln. That might not be such a good idea to change such a big part of history, but I hope things would change for the better.

    ReplyDelete