Total Pageviews

Friday, October 17, 2014

1st Quarter Reflection Blog

Where are you in your 40 Book Challenge? How have your blogs been progressing since August? What strategies have benefited you? What have you learned about the world? How have your research skills improved?

     Over the span of the first quarter I have improved on various things.  One of which is how I conduct my research.  I have seen that I now find more useful facts about what I am researching, which helps me in other classes like science, and social studies.  I now see that I am putting more of my research in general into my projects, as well as more accurate facts.  You can see that my research skill has improved because of the quantity and quality in all of my research projects this year, compared to the ones I did last year.  

     Throughout the span of the first quarter I have learned much more on the threat of Ebola.  One of the things that I would not have heard about if I were not in this class, was about how Ebola had spread to Ohio.  I enjoy hearing about these things because I find what the Government's choices on how to contain the disease, or more about the disease interesting to learn about.  I would also not have known about the threat of ISIS in the U.S.  The flag in front of the White House, or the ISIS tweets, I wouldn't have known about.  I find i interesting because, I like learning about the government and about global pandemics.

No comments:

Post a Comment