Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Reflective Blog

Prompt: Reflect on your writing currently to your blog writing from this time last year. What are you noticing? What has progressed? What can you learn from your writing?

One thing I noticed when looking back at my blog's from last year was that, I was less descriptive in writing my posts.  When I looked back, I saw that I might not have described things as best I could have.  Now, I see that I am a bit more descriptive when writing things like summaries, interpreting things, or writing what the setting or character is like.  The thing that has progressed a bit is how clear I am about things.  I used to not be as clear as to what I was writing about.  I also see that I am better identifying what the thing is that I am talking about now.

1 comment:

  1. I can already see how that your writing is definitely descriptive. You make sure to explain everything which is good. I think you could improve on being less repetitive in your statements. You use the word "I" a lot to start your sentences or explaining yourself.

    ReplyDelete