Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My Passion Project

     What I want to do for my passion project is to show people the effects of pollution of cars, and of the people, like throwing trash around where it's not supposed to be, as well as how much air pollution that we add to the atmosphere each year.  This will look like  keynote with interactive text, as well as video and audio to best present and prove my main points.  I think this will take at least 4 weeks to gather all information, videos, and compile them into an effective presentation.

     I want to do this for my project because, if we continue the path we are on, more gas will be trapped in the atmosphere, raising temperatures, causing disasters on a global scale.  I do not want the future generations to be living in a wasteland.  I am looking to achieve people not burning fuels, or things that are not meant to be burned, as well as cutting back on driving places that are in biking or walking distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment