Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Police Questioning

Carl: WHERE WERE YOU THIS NIGHT 50 YEARS AGO?!

Dan: Easy, easy Carl. Montresor, do you know why you are here today?

Montresor: No I can’t say I do…

Dan: Well, I am sure you can recall, that this night 50 years ago, your friend Fortunato disappeared.  New evidence recent brought into light has told us that he was seen with you, leaving the party.

Carl:  We though that you might have some answers to some the of the questions that we have.  

Dan: Such as, what were you doing with him on that night?

Montresor: Well, I had some Amontillado that I though he would like to have, so I let him have as much as he pleased.  He later passed out, so I let him spend the night.

Carl: Our witness said that they never saw Fortunato after that.

Montresor: Well, thats because I took him home later that night, and was to hungover to go anywhere for a few days.

Dan: But didn’t you just say thaw he spent the night?

Montresor:  Well… yes but ah…I took him home early in the morning.

Dan: But many of our witnesses say that you never left the house, you or Fortunato.

Montresor: Unbelievable!  I am being accused of my own friends murder!

Carl: We never said it was a murder, just a disappearance.

Dan: Yes, why do you think it was a murder?

Montresor: because…because..I…that night…

Dan: What is it?

Carl: ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Dan: Calm down.  What happened did you kill him?

Montresor: SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!  YES I KILLED HIM ALRIGHT!?!? 

Carl knocks out Montresor
Carl: That pain must be KILLING you!

Dan: Carl!


5 comments:

  1. That was pretty funny. XD I loved how you put all the dialogue in, it really made them seem like real, living people. I also like how you kinda showed us what Carl was like, kinda giving him a personality other than just a voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story was great, do the reason that you included action-packed dialogue that really set the tone of your narrative. I would say that your interrogation was very creative because you came up with a sort of script for a police officer. When I read your narrative I actually felt that I was with a police officer, the tone for the officer correctly matches the mood of the story. I do agree that your story was well written because you sticked with the original storyline but added a sort of twist to it. Great Narrative Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nik,
    Good job! You made it your own and made it funny. I liked your dialogue and how you used new characters. Very interesting choices with the sort of Good cop and Bad cop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nik,
    I like your twist on the police investigation. You were able to keep a serious tone, but make it more light hearted towards the end. It was humorous, yet followed the guidelines of an actual police investigation! I also like how the police officers catch the little things Montresor says, to crack him, and get their answers! The suspense also builds well, so it keeps us intrigued to see what happens next! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented on Nardian, Stan, Carlos, and Gianna

    ReplyDelete