Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blood Of Olympus 10/22/14

Pages:
Prompt: Describe a character that you would like to meet (which doesn’t mean that you
think you would like the character, but that you think the character would be
interesting). List 4 questions that you would ask.

The person that I would like to question about the quest that he is going on is Percy Jackson.  The reasons I would like to question him are because he is the REAL leader of the group, he is the son of Poseidon which means that he has awesome water abilities, and he's just amazing with the sword.  Since he has all of these qualities, I would like to interview him because, I think he is my favorite book character of all time.

The first question that I would ask him would have to be "What's it like, being able to go under water as deep and as ling as you want?"  I have always wanted to be able to just go into a body of water, and not have to come up for air, or if the water pressure is too much for me.  He can actually do that, so I would ask him what it's like to be able to have a gift that big.  The second question would have to be "What do you feel like cutting down enemy after enemy with Riptide?"  He has always just been able to keep going and going no matter how many enemies there are, so I always wonder, what he is thinking, o how his body feels.  Does he feel weightless?  Since he is able to kill so many monsters in a little amount of time,  he must.

The third question I would ask him would have to be "Does it get tiring every time you have to control the water?"  He seems to be able to control it at ease, and at one point he even made his own personal hurricane.  He never really shows that he is tiring, but I guess that he can't afford to.  if he does, then that will affect how his comrades will fight.  They might lose morale.  The monster might gain morale if they see him tiring.  The final question I would ask him would be"Could you fight Tarturus if you had to?"  In the previous book, when they were trapped in Tarturus, they were about to escape, when the spirit of which they were trapped appeared.  Percy stood there frozen, scared for his life.  I predict that in this book, he will have to fight him, in order to keep the balance of Olympus, and Tarturus, since he is the worst villain that he has ever faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment