Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Theif Lord 4/21

Prompt:  If you could ask the author three questions, what would they be?

Well, I think that my first question would be:  Why did you make the character "Hornet"  have some of the characteristics as a hornet? (Hair made to look like a sharp point, and responds sharply)  When I first started reading the books, I wondered this.  What made the author make this character?  There could have been thousands of other characters that the author could have created.  What made her make such an unusual character?

The second question I would ask her would have to be:  Why did you make the aunt so unusual?  I am being broad for a reason.  When she is first introduced, one of the first things that is said about her is her appearance.  She has a long neck, and a pale complexion, and she is a little bony.  The next thing that is said about her is that he is a bit stuck up, and snooty.  It's just that to me, her character seems a little out of place.  Maybe she is a literary foil to a character that we have not met yet.


My last question I would ask the author would have to be:  Why did you make the main characters siblings?  Why did you make them two brothers?  I am just curious.  Maybe later in the book the importance of the two brothers who are two twins will come out.  Maybe they have a special magical bond.  However, I may just be overthinking it.  I tend to do that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment