Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflection

I think I had a pretty good third quarter.  I was able to get all my school work done and done right,  I was able to get some of my work ahead of time, and it felt like I just had more time to relax because I was on top of things.

What is something you accomplished in the new year that you are proud of?- Well, one thing that I am very proud of myself for doing is being less of a procrastinator when it comes to doing homework.  Before third quarter, I would normally save all my work until the day before it was actually due.  Now, I normally do my work two to three days in advance (Other than this blog).

Where are you in your 40 book challenge?- I have been reading a lot this year, and I have actually gone over my 40 books.  I believe I am somewhere around 45 books.  Of course, I will not stop reading because I have met my goal,  I will continue to read because I would like to make it to 50 by the end of the year.

In what area do you think you made your biggest improvement in the english language?- I think a pretty big improvement that I have made is using proper grammar.  Before third quarter, I would find my self saying things like "Stan and me are going to..."  or "Me and Stan are going to...".  Now I am find myself saying "Stan and I are going to go to the..."  which makes me sound more educated and well versed.


No comments:

Post a Comment