Total Pageviews

Monday, February 24, 2014

Memory Lane

Blogging is defiantly  more fun than writing a book report.  When I first started blogging, I really started to develop writing skills.  In my first  blog,  I tended to drone on and on and get really boring.  Since I have started blogging, my writing has become more full of life than the earlier ones.  I can write things more easily than I could in the beginning of the year.  I think my blogs have become more detailed in the description of things like characters and plot and setting.  The detail just come a little more easily to me than it did a few months ago.

Looking at my blogs from then, then looking at them from the past few weeks, I see a difference in choice of words because I think the vocab quizzes and the fact that more people are going to be looking at my blog kind of force me to write with better word choice.  Another thing I have noticed is better sentence formation.  My sentences have increased in length while I am blogging because I have more to talk about now that I put more detail in my blogs.  I also think that since I started blogging, I have  become more eager to read my book because I get a grade on it, and because I can later think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment