Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hidden Talents

Prompt: Is what you are reading believable? Why or why not?

Pages: 0-45

So far, what I have read is believable.  All the characters seem to be acting like a real person or one that sounds normal.  Their behavior sounds like some of the kids I know and some that go to this school.  Each of them have a personality that sounds realistic and relatable.  This is what I know so far.  Im guessing the book is not called "Hidden Talents" for nothing.

One of the people that sounds believable is a kid whose last name is "Bloodbath".  His first name escapes me, but he sounds believable because he is the school bully.  Most schools have bully's like him.  He has a certain behavior that I find quite menacing.  He basically runs the school mail system.  Anything anybody gets from home, he gets.  He is the kind of bully that is in control of everything.

The last character I am going to describe is the main character Martin.  He has a little problem respecting authority.  This sounds realistic because some people at this school have this problem.  He got expelled from two different schools.  The school he is going to now is the lost resort.  HE has a tenancy to mouth off to authority.






2 comments:

  1. Great post this week Nikolas! I liked how you summed up two of the characters in the book. I also like how you gave your opinion about why the book is believable. Great post overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nik,
    Great blog this week, I really enjoyed it! I love how you related characters and events to people and events that we have at our school and in real life! I think it would make anybody reading this believe that the story was believable as well. I also agree with you about how you say most schools/stories, have a main school bully. I feel like everything I read or any school I hear about, has a main bully that seems to rule the school one way or another. Overall great blog this week! Great explanation on why you think the story is believable.

    ReplyDelete