Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2015

Final Reflection

Prompts:
1- What are the three most important things you learned this year?
There were many important things that  learned this year, but at the top of the list were learning how to spot and correct fragments (from doing our To Kill a Mockingbird paper) I learned the true importance of being prepared for class, because if you aren't, you will fall behind.  The third most important thing that I learned was that I learned how to revise my papers well.  This was important because you might look back and say "That does not make any sense" and want to fix it.

2- What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?
Something I will always remember will be the TKAM unit because this took up a large portion of the year.  This is something I will remember because it is something that ew all worked really hard on, so there is no way I won't forget it.

3- What was the nicest thing someone in our class did for you this year?
The nicest thing that someone did for me was probably when we were reading our speeches, and nobody was critical of my writing, which is something I don't like but what is going to help me be a better writer.

4- What is something you taught your teacher or classmates this year?
Something I might have taught someone was my sometimes weird way of looking at things.  When we have discussion I would sometimes say something a bit weird but I looked at it a new way.

5- In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements? What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of? I think I made my biggest improvement in my writing because I no longer use fragments, or have too many grammatical errors in my writing.  Something I am proud of doing is just me passing Mrs. Larson's class.  It was a very hard two years but it was fun because we mixed work with fun. 


6- What was the most challenging part of this year for you?  The most challenging part of the year was probably the constant making sure the grades were up and re-doing what was no good.


7- What was the best piece of writing that you did this year? Why do you think it is your best?
The best piece of writing I did was probably the Blackfish paper because I received the highest score on a paper that I have done this year.

8- Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Why?
I think Night would be my favorite because I always had an interest in learning about the Holocaust.

9- What advice would you give students who will be in this class next year?
The advice I would give new student would be to work your hardest because this class will prepare you for High School and it will help you in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment